The FISH Program Will...
1. Assist families in need on an emergency basis with: food, prescriptions, energy assistance, limited emergency housing, and limited client transportation.
2. Coordinate with other agencies, such as the Harford County Fuel Fund, to assist the client as best as possible with BGE turnoff notices.
Volunteers Are Needed To...
1. Fill various shifts, one or two Tuesdays per month, for the FISH food delivery to clients.
2. Be able to drive or help with special needs.
3. Take recorded calls for assistance from the FISH answering service, call the client back to confirm the information, and arrange a time for delivery of food, pack and deliver the food from the local food closet.
Meeting Times: None; but training is provided.
Contact: Parish Office 410-272-4535