The Bereavement-Hospitality Ministry Will...
1. Provide all arrangements for refreshments. Note: Salads and desserts are donated by the members within a group of this ministry.
2. Deliver to the Pastor any donation that the family may wish to make.
3. Send a Mass card to the family of the deceased.
Volunteers Are Needed To...
1. Assist within a group, as the need arises, to prepare food (a casserole, a salad, or a dessert).
2. Set up for a funeral brunch/lunch.
3. Serve and clean up after the brunch/lunch.
Meeting Time: As Needed
Contact: Parish Office 410-272-4535