Fund Raising CommitteeTo coordinate the fund-raising efforts of all organizations within the parish. The Standing Committee helps to insure the success of proposed events that have fund raising as a means for supporting a financial need approved by the Parish Council.
The Fund-Raising Committee Will...
1. Set a master calendar for coordinating fund-raising activities of all parish organizations.
2. Assist, when needed, with planning, logistics, staffing, and/or other managerial needs.
3. Sell tickets to/for various fund raisers.
Volunteers Are Needed To...
1. Perform a variety of tasks, depending on the special event. A sampling of tasks are: publicity/advertising; ticket sales; solicitation of items from local merchants for door prizes or sponsorships; set-up/clean-up; kitchen help; raffles; creativity for ideas or marketing.
2. Assist in one of the special parish events, such as:
|Parish Picnic - held in the fall|
|Spaghetti Dinner - usually held twice a year|
|Pancake Breakfast - usually held in December|
Meeting Time: Per Announced Schedule, 7:00 PM
Contact: Parish Office 410-272-4535