The Passing of Mr. William Nickel
- Published on Thursday, 26 February 2015 12:00 AM
The St. Joan of Arc Family is saddened by the passing of Mr. William Nickel. The viewing will take place at Schimunek Funeral Home on Thursday, March 5th from 2-5PM and 7-9PM. The funeral mass will be 11:30AM Friday, March 6th. Please keep the Nickel family in your prayers.
CANCELED 2-26-2015 DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER GROWING IN THE LIGHT OF CHRIST- Lenten Series
- Published on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 12:00 AM
Beginning Thursday February 26, 2015 Saint Joan of Arc parish will present a five week Lenten series Growing in the Light of Christ. Family members of all ages are invited to come for a simple meal at 6:15 in the church hall. Sessions will begin at 7:00pm. Presentations are 60 minutes; faith sharing and prayer 30 minutes. Adults will meet in the church. Middle and high school will meet in the hall. Elementary youth will meet in the gathering spaces of the church and hall. Topics will include, Who is Jesus Christ? Our Hebrew Roots, Christian Scripture, The Worshipping Community, Creed and Tradition.
- Number of adults attending___________________
- Number of middle /high school youth attending____
- Number of youth grades K-5 attending__________
- My family will assist with setup/clean up________
- My family will bring a crock of soup one week_____
REMINDER ~ WEEKDAY INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
- Published on Thursday, 08 January 2015 12:00 AM
In case of inclement weather, if Harford County schools are delayed or closed; there will NOT be an 8:30AM Mass or Communion Service that day. If Harford County schools cancel their evening events, there will be no evening meetings or programs. If schools are closed, the Parish office will be closed.